Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just a quick little HELLO!!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to write a quick little post for everybody! Nothing has really changed since my last post, which is good. We are still working on compiling our dossier and will hopefully be getting our first piece of it finished this week!! We hope to get everything else done and completed quickly. We have a great person who will be doing our notary and is available whenever we need her…so hopefully we can get this done quickly!!:) I have tried to check on our USCIS status already and for those of you that know me well, know this is no surprise. I have a very hard time with waiting and this part of our process is going to kill me, I’m sure. However when I did call and talked to the people at USCIS they said one way to check to see if our packet of paperwork had been accepted was to call the bank and see if the cashiers check had been cashed…..so I called the bank and guess what it has been cashed!!!!!!! WoooHooo!! I know this is a small step but it’s still a relief to know that our paperwork was accepted and is getting processed! This means its time to buckle down and work on getting our boy home!! With that being said PLEASE check out our fundraising page and see all the fundraisers we have going! The finished paperwork won’t mean anything if we don’t have the money to get to Aaron and bring him home! So anything helps, no matter how small or big we are sooo grateful for all the support you have already shown and hope that it continues while we get through this process!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment