Friday, March 2, 2012

And the wait continues.........

Hi everyone, I just wanted to drop in and give a quick (and VERY short) update! I was hopping that the next post I would be writing would be about our travel date and talking all about our amazing travel plans....but I'm not! We have been waiting for over three weeks, which is typical, and I am starting to feel and sound like Dory from Finding Nemo when I tell people we are still waiting but in instead of hearing "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming"....I hear "just keep waiting...just keep waiting...just keep waiting, waiting, waiting"... I know our wait is almost over and soon the post with the most exciting news IS coming but until then we will wait and get the house ready for our little guy to come home!!:)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for the continued support! It really means the world to us and I promise as soon as we get any news I'll be posting about it!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the wait is over soon!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to support special needs orphans in India

    ReplyDelete