Saturday, January 28, 2012

Update time

Since we started this process we have often been asked “what is the dossier exactly?” Well I am so happy (and excited) to be able to post this picture to show everyone what exactly a dossier looks like!
 That's it everyone......
The above picture is what my life has been for the last 8/9 months! And I can't believe that we are DONE with the biggest part of the paperwork! We had everything apostilled on Thursday and then shipped it off to Eastern Europe on Friday!
Now the picture of all the paperwork is one I have waited to take since the day we started this process but the picture above is something that makes my heart fill with joy! This package holds the future for our little boy, it holds all the blood, sweat and tears we put into getting to this point and it holds our love for a little boy who stole our hearts 9 months ago. I have played this moment over and over in my head and I am still in shock that it has finally happened!! This "paper pregnancy" hasn't been easy but it has been so worth every bump we have encountered along the way, and we are prepared to encounter a bump (or two) when we travel but for right now we have a huge sense peace, pride and excitement while we wait for our travel date. 
So for now we wait and I am just fine with waiting! I am excited that hopefully soon I will be giving you an update with our travel date! I know I say it every post but thank again. Thank for all your support and for coming back to read our blog and for following our story! I hope you continue to keep following because I promise the best part of this journey is right around the corner and I can't wait to share it with everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO awesome! How exciting to see all the hard work about to pay off. Keeping you in prayer. I'm so excited to find you again, and to see all that's going on. So blessed to now get to see your journey. Keep us in prayer as we begin ours too. <3

    ReplyDelete