Thursday, February 27, 2014

~THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU~ Oh, and an update!!

Well hello there...So it’s been a while and I apologize for my absence...but I am back to write a AWESOME post about some great news and an update!! 

I’m sure most of you remember the awesome shirt fundraiser we had going on...well, we sold OVER 500 shirts!!!! How awesome is that?!?!! I want to send a BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC thank you to Shannon for doing this fundraiser for our family!! And another BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC thank you to ALL of you who participated...you all have brought us a lot closer to bringing home our sweet Baby C!! I can’t even begin to tell you all how blessed we feel by your generosity and support. Not only have you helped us become closer to getting our baby girl home but you are also willing to raise awareness about Down syndrome!!! We are sending you a big hug and thank you for all that you have done to help us make this fundraiser successful!!! 

Now I get to follow that exciting news with a happy update!! We have sent our paperwork in for our home-study update and should hopefully have that finished by the end of next week!! I will also be sending sending off the first part of our dossier in the next week and will be working super hard to get that finished and hopefully sent off by beginning April!!! I can’t believe how faster this process goes the second time around!! 


So that’s about it for tonight's update...again a BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC thank you to everyone who bought a shirt and helped us get closer bringing our baby girl home!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that your fundraiser was so successful! Much love to you all!

    Janis

    ReplyDelete