Friday, May 11, 2012

GOTCHA.....


HERE IT IS.......ENJOY!!:)



 Thank to everyone who said a prayer, donated and supported us emotionally! Without all of you we would have never been able to make it through this journey. And thank you to my amazing husband...you are my best friend and I am so lucky to have you walk next to me on this journey. Our kids are so blessed to have you as their dad...I love you forever and always!!! Thank you again to everyone....Misha and I are headed home on Sunday and I am so excited to share the next chapter of our lives with you!! 
Love,
    Melissa

10 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, Im so happy and excited for you. I am really trying not to bawl as tears are streaming down my face IN THE PUBLIC LIBRARY!!!Ill see you Sunday and I have something for you. I pray for a smooth journey home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Sitting here crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeeeee! That was AMAZING. Congratulations on your beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY TEARS!!! So thrilled for you! What a beautiful journey, and now you're almost home. Can't wait to see you home with your precious little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tears :) so happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So excited for you all! His face DOES light up the room. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Cried as I watched you walk down that ramp...almost exactly 6 months ago, we walked down that same ramp - out of Carter's old life, and into his new one! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for such a beautiful video, now I must do somthing with all of these tears. Congratulations;)

    ReplyDelete