Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Really Happening!!!!

Hi Everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted a new blog lately but I promise I have a REALLY good excuse. Life in the Chellson household has been a very busy one over the last 3 weeks. We received our travel date 2 weeks ago...aaannnddd....in less the 7 hours we will be boarding a plane to our sweet boys country!! And I can't even begin to tell you how excited and nervous and anxious and stressed we are right now! We have worked so hard for so long and the light at the end of this adoption tunnel is shinning VERY bright right now. The next couple of days are going to long and tiring but so worth every minute of it!!:) Our little boy is within our reach and we are sooo excited!!


I want to thank all of you again who keep coming back to read our blog and follow our journey. I can now promise you the best part is about to start! So stay tuned and check back often...more posts and pictures with our sweet boy in them will be coming soon!!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to try and get some kind of sleep and will post more tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment